All public skate sessions are limited to 150 participants, online preregistration is recommended.
- All guests and participants must check in with the front desk upon arrival
- Skates are available for rent during online registration if needed.
- Socks are required when renting skates.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- All policies are subject to change or reversal. Guests who are not following all Ice Sports Center Policies will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
- Dress warmly in layers.
- Long sleeves and long pants are recommended.
- Gloves/Mittens are recommended for younger children
- Never been ice-skating before? That's ok! We have skate helpers for rent to help you on the ice! They are $5 and rented on a first come, first served basis.
Public Skate Rules
Patrons and guests assume all inherent risks and responsibilities, whether they are a spectator or a participant. Additional rules are posted rink side.
- Waivers must be signed by the by the participant or if the participant is a minor by the minor's legal guardian.
- At no point should guests without ice skates be on the ice.
- No food or beverages allowed on the ice at any time.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting the ice.
- Roughness, excessive speeding, skating against the crowd or weaving through other skaters is prohibited.
- No horseplay or running while on the ice. This includes TAG, chain skating, throwing snowballs, racing and intentionally sliding.
- Do not pick holes, chop or alter/damage the ice in any way.
- No more than two people can skate together.
- Guests are not allowed to carry children or secondary items such as cameras, backpacks, handbags, etc. while skating.
- Hockey sticks and pucks are not allowed on the ice during public skate.
- Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades and bicycles are not allowed inside the rink.
The ISC reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the ice or building at any time for any reason.