All public skate sessions are limited to online registration only, with a maximum of 50 participants. Skaters and guests will be required to wear a facial covering over the nose and mouth at all times in the facility, including while on the ice.
- Guests will not be allowed in the facility until 15 minutes before the start of the public skate session.
- All guests and participants must check in with the front desk upon arrival
- Facial coverings must be worn properly over the nose and mouth at all times in the facility, including while skating.
- Skates are available for rent during online registration if needed.
- Socks are required when renting skates.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- All policies are subject to change or reversal. Guests who are not following all Ice Sports Center Policies will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
- Dress warmly in layers.
- Long sleeves and long pants are recommended.
- Gloves/Mittens are recommended for younger children
- Never been ice-skating before? That's ok! We have skate helpers for rent to help you on the ice! They are $5 and rented on a first come, first served basis.