Public/Open Hockey Rules & Requirements
Current Stick and Puck procedures for February 2021.
Tuesdays and Thursdays - 4:15pm-5:15pm
Wednesday and Friday - 11:30am-12:30pm
$12 per session
- 1 hour on the ice
- Pre-registration REQUIRED
- Absolutely NO walk ons
- 15 minute arrival prior to session time
- Players using passes MUST scan their pass upon entry
- Due to limited availability, all no-show pass holders will incur a $12 no-show fee. All fees must be paid before attending future stick & puck sessions.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
- Full gear is required for open hockey, including a full cage mask for all players.
- Adult Open Hockey is for ages 18 & up.
- Youth Open Hockey is for ages 13 & up.
- Parent/Child Pick-Up is for children ages 13 & under who are accompanied by a parent.
- Checking is not permitted.
- The ideal maximum occupancy for open hockey is 20 players and 4 goalies.
Certified Staff Coaches – These are the only people who can give private lessons during stick & puck times. These coaches have to be approved the ISC Facility Manager and purchase independent Liability Insurance prior to conducting any type of lessons whether they are paid or not paid for their services. Guest coaches who want to give private lessons must be approved by the Facility Manager in advance (min. 48 hour notice), not the day of the lesson. (See front office staff for more information on fees and requirements)